***LAST STUDIOS ANNOUNCED*** You cannot miss this trip, register today!
If you are getting tired with due dates for finals and design projects, this may be time to chill out a little. AIGA Miami is having a Studio Tour in sunny Fort Lauderdale just in time before the summer heat.
What to expect?
- A comfortable ride in a large coach bus (do not under estimate the spacious leg room and immense windows)
- A bunch of goodies as well as testing out your knowledge with a trivia for even more goodies (no, it’s not so hard if you paid attention in class)
- A journey through Las Olas Boulevard (the “Venice of the Americas,” in case you haven’t heard)
- An introduction to the coolest agencies in town (and maybe meeting your future colleagues; who knows?)
- A healthy but hearty lunch (Subway is delicious)
This is neither school nor theory; it’s real life experience, with potential employers and working professionals who you can meet on May 6th. If you're a student, don’t wait until you graduate. Take advantage of the student membership. This is a great opportunity to step into your professional association and take an active role in shaping your design community.
PICK UP/DROP OFF 9:30AM/4:30PM
FAU, Ft. Lauderdale Campus
111 E. Las Olas Blvd.
Ft. Lauderdale, FL 33301
AIGA Student Members/Members: $10
Student Non-Members: $40
Max capacity 50